Laryngeal Disorders Laryngeal Stroboscopy
in Clinical Practice with Hands-On Instruction
Friday & Saturday June 27 & 28, 2014
Instructional Personnel Disclosures
About the Program
This is a two-day program designed to educate otolaryngologists and speech-language pathologists in advanced topics in the diagnosis and treatment of laryngeal disorders. The conference will cover the fundamentals of laryngeal stroboscopy, including clinical applications, diagnostic and clinical challenges with case study review in a team approach. Specialized voice therapy techniques for a variety of vocal pathologies including therapy for the performing voice. Hands-on instruction in both rigid and flexible endoscopy will be provided.
By attending this program, participants will:
- Discuss the fundamentals and limitations of the laryngeal stroboscopic examination.
- Discuss differential diagnoses of laryngeal pathologies.
- Discuss voice therapy techniques for a variety of vocal pathologies.
- Discuss therapy interventions for the performing voice.
- Discuss techniques and protocol performing for rigid and flexible endoscopy.
Please call Barbara Messing, M.A., CCC-SLP, BCS-S at 443-849-8451 for questions regarding any of our upcoming conferences.