Friday, February 8, 2013

Singing Voice

Hello, I'm from Philippines and I accidentally seen your website here just perfectly when I wanted to have because I really need an expert opinion about my condition. Well I had my tonsillitis gone about a week ago but there is this scabs that still on my tongue that somehow (I think) prevents me to not sing my high notes. Not to bragged but I had a high voice when I'm singing I always get to hit a note (whatever note that is I don't wanna know). But later this day I cannot do it anymore I try to drink lots of water and it still does not work. When I try to sing or to belt the only thing comes out is this husky/hoarse sound that I cannot understand. Please help me to regain my voice. I really love to sing. Thanks a lot.

Melissa Kim M.S., CCC-SLP replies... 

A persistent change in vocal quality and / or performance after an upper respiratory infection warrants an evaluation by an Ear, Nose, and Throat physician. Only after the cause of your symptoms has been determined can appropriate treatment be recommended.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment