Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Problems With Voice

Hi. In September of 2012 I got this really bad throat infection and sinus infection, and I sang during this period and kept overusing my voice instead of resting. I used to have a very wide range and very powerful vocals, but they have ceased and diminished. It has even affected my singing voice, and I'm growing exhausted after every note I attempt. Only until the beginning of December 2012 did I dismiss my ignorance by beginning vocal rest, but I want to know what's happened to my voice, because without my voice it'd be like ripping out my heart. HELP! Plz. :(

Melissa Kim M.S., CCC-SLP replies...
There are any number of possible explanations for your vocal symptoms. The only way to determine the cause of your voice difficulties and appropriate treatment strategies is to be evaluated by an Ear, Nose, and Throat physician.

Good luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment