Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Tonsils and Adenoid

Hi.  I am 18 y/o and I have some problem in left side of my mouth as I get lot of pain  in there.  My left adenoid is always swollen and gives me pinch nose and my left tonsil also causes some pain and tonsil stone do come out of it sometime but it looks normal in appearance whereas right portion is completely healthy.  So, please tell what is the case with me and please tell me non-surgical cure as I cannot go for surgery due to financial causes. 

Melissa Kim M.S., CCC-SLP replies... 

There may be a number of causes of your swollen and painful tonsils and adenoids, many of which may be treated non-surgically. Treatment would depend on the cause, whether infectious, allergic, etc. See an Ear, Nose, and Throat physician for an evaluation and treatment considerations; simple medications may be helpful.

Good luck to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment